Make your photos more emotional.
Leanified makes it possible to express your emotions like never before. Transform normal photos into expressive works of art. Apply different images and backgrounds to your photos to create unique edits. Using the import and web search feature, the possibilities are truly limitless with Leanified. Share your edits with your friends and wherever else you’d like.
Use our starter image packs to create a variety of quick edits. Elevate your edits by importing rare images either directly from your camera roll or by using our search the web feature. Experiment and see what is possible in your edit.
• Free precut image packs: Beast Pack, Grave Pack, Hydration Pack, Kyoto Pack, Lavish Pack, Leanified Pack, Nature Pack, Random Pack, and Rome Pack
• Professional image manipulation features: position, scaling, duplicate, reflect, and layering
• Zoomable erase for precise cutouts on photos or new image assets
• Full iPhone front and back camera support
• Add Emojis and text to your edits
• Use search to add assets free from the web
• Use import to add assets from your camera roll
• Favorite assets to save them to your favorites gallery to use in later edits
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
download it from here
Stan Lee, the colorful Marvel Comics patriarch who helped usher in a new era of superhero storytelling -- and saw his creations become a giant influen
Notice that the Android§apostrofe§s new In-app Updates API doesn§apostrofe§t force or lock out users from the app if they chose no
For the past 6 years, a dog named Capitan has slept in the grave of his owner every night. His owner, Miguel Guzman died in 2006 and Capitan dissapear
Kendall Jenner§apostrofe§s supposed stalker was requested to avoid the supermodel for a long time on Friday subsequent to being gotten on her proper
One in four dogs will be diagnosed with canine cancer in their lifetime, and cancer is the second leading cause of death in older animals. That’
They’re a part of our everyday life, and we don’t have to think about them much. They’re just kind of, there, to be driven on and walked beside.