Details about the long-awaited iPhone 7 have just been released, and there’s plenty of impressive features to feast your eyes on. There are 15, yes 15, major changes that are sure to make this product the best thing since the internet. So are you curious? Here are the improvements to the iPhone7 and iPhone7 Plus:
* Like the iPad Pro range, it will also have true tone displays with laser based proximity sensors for lightning fast response times.
* Instead of the previous 16GB, 64GB and 128GB storage tiers they will have 32GB, 128GB and 258GB storage.
* A feature limited to the iPhone 7 plus is a 12MP dual camera on the back with 2 different lenses. One is a wide angle and the other a telephoto lens.
* For better shots in low light both of the cameras have upgraded ambient light sensors for auto adjustment according to light conditions.
* The camera’s flash LEDs have been increased from two to four with cool as well as warm colors.
* The 3.5mm headphone jack is omitted from this model.
* As part of the package you will receive a 3.5mm to Lightning headphone adaptor as well as lightning earpods included in the deal.
* It has a second external speaker with a built in amp that produces richer and louder sound.
* Both phones can withstand splashes and being completely submerged for a period of up to 30 minutes thanks to its basic IPX7 water resistance. This falls just a tad short from the one hour or more submergence resistance of the Galaxy S7.
* Its next generation A10 chipset result in the CPUs reaching 2.45GHz clock speeds and 20-30% increase in performance.
* Their 3D touch 2.0 sensor provides way more distinct haptics.
* The home button had been replaced with a touch sensor with haptics that do not click.
* The fact that the antenna bands have been removed from the backs of these models, lend them a cleaner look.
* It is now available in two brand new colors; piano black and dark black. The space grey color is not an option any more. Piano black is only available for the 256GB model but in limited quantities.
The general appearances of these phones are great. They are sleek and streamlined, reducing the bulge in the pocket but the best features are the bigger storage space, the awesome cameras and brand new Lightning earphone system. The upgrades result in these iPhones being the ones many Android users have been waiting for.
Senators Mark Warner (Va.) and Amy Klobuchar (Minn.) created a Facebook page for a fictional political group — Americans for Disclosure Solution
he newest, most outrageous, “super extreme” idea from Lamborghini is a box. Well, metaphorically. The Italian supercar giant unveiled a
Apple plans to give developers more freedom over the introductory pricing levels of in-app subscriptions. As referenced in the iOS 11.2 beta release n
After many years of fighting in the courts, Apple has finally claimed victory over Samsung to the count of $120 million. The case revolved aro
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of the Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation, right. Photo: Farah Abdi Warsameh / AP Saudi Arabia
Yuri Milner, a Russian venture capitalist, made investments in Facebook and Twitter while they were still private with the help of funds linked to Rus